It consists of the initials of the English Hyper Text Markup Language sentence.
Html, the marking language, is the system used in the preparation of web pages. It is used to create the websites we use on our Html computers that do not have a programming language. Browsers like Chrome, Firafox and Internet Explorer process html codes and turn them into web pages.
What Does HTML Offer?
It provides positioning of content such as visual, text and video to the web page.
It ensures that these contents are displayed correctly on the websites.
Gives search engines information about websites.
It is not necessary to install a program on computers to write html code. A text editor in the middle can create html pages like wordpad, notepad or word. Tools such as dreamwear, sublimation Text and notepad ++ can be used to make writing code easier. When saving the written html codes, it should be saved as browsers like htm, xhtml and html understand.
Things to Consider While Writing HTML
The unit that is written as A- ,, is bigger than () is called tag.
B- Opened labels should be closed. The tags are closed with /.
C- While writing HTML codes, Turkish characters are not included.
D- Lowercase or uppercase letters can be preferred when writing these labels. However, lowercase letters are generally preferred.
HTML Tags and Meanings of HTML Tags
Html: It is the name of the tag that wraps all the tags, which is opened at the top of the page indicating that it should be coded with html code and closed at the end of the page.
Head: It is the section containing the content and definitions related to the prepared site. Codes in this area do not appear on the site.
Body: This field is the area where the entire site is displayed and visible to everyone entering the site. Most of the labels used are located on the body area.
Text Editing Tags
When the text editing tags written in the tag are examined one by one, the following details stand out.
1) Title Tag: This title is used to add a title.
Heading h means heading in English. There are 6 different types of head sizes as h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6. Preference h1 is used for the biggest title.
2) Thickness Label: Label is preferred to make the text bold. The word abundant in English means bold. The icon was created using the initials of this word.
3) Italic (italics) Label: This label is preferred for italics. The icon was created using the initial letter of the English word italic. This label is used where emphasis is required.
4) Underline label: This label used to underline the desired locations was created with the initial letter of the English underline word.
5) Switch to Bottom Line Label: Enter key will not work when writing html code to switch to bottom line. For this process, html is passed to the bottom line with the tag.
6) Paragraph Tag: The tag is used to divide the text by paragraph in order to increase the legibility in long articles.
7) Tag: This tag is used to set the color of the text, change the font size and change the font. To perform these three operations with the same tag, parameters 1 through 7 are used within the tag.
Linking in HTML
Creating a link in html is essentially the basis for browsing. The web page consists of many subtitle menus for this, html codes are created between these areas and the connection network is created.
Creating an In-Site Connection: With the tag, a connection network can be created within the web page.
Creating a Non-Site Connection: When you think about a non-site connection, you can connect with your site via Facebook. When making a non-site connection, https: // or http: // prefix should be added to the head of the site name.