Do you think your phone screen is not working properly? In this article, we will give you a few tips to make your phone touch more sensitive if it does not have a technical fault.
1. Make the calibrations. Every phone has a hidden menu. Find and apply your own phone's hidden menu code. This section contains many Calibration and test settings. Perform the screen touch calibration. Finds solutions to these simple problems.
2. Clean your phone screen. The deposits that accumulate on the screen can prevent the perception of the touch. Therefore, clean it with glass cleaner. Note that the screen is sensitive. Also, if the screen is wet, the touch may become a nuisance. To the Board.
3. If you are using screen protector glass film etc. try to choose thin. As the glass in front of the screen gets thicker, the sensitivity decreases.
4. Make updates constantly. If both the app and the rum update come, make sure to do it. Touch problems can be software.
5. Do not damage your phone. After throwing your phone left and right, put it in our back pocket and sit on it, it would be pointless to complain that your screen touch has lost sensitivity over time.